Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eva Longoria Bankruptcy

This rant is a little out of the norm for this blog but I can't help commenting on this topic.

I don't know about you but I am a sick of hearing about Eva Longoria's business bankruptcy. Eva Longoria's restaurant, Beso is said to have to declare bankruptcy. That's what I read.

And that's what I read. And read, and read, and read. I got it the first time I read it and subsequent articles have told me nothing new. Stop it already.

I don't care about the bankruptcy of Eva Longoria's restaurant, I really don't. I'm too busy trying to put food on my table to worry about anyone else right now.

I wish nothing but the best for Eva (if I may call her Eva and I'm not certain that I can) but I wish there was more focus in the media on those of us who really needed or need bankruptcy protection.

I had to file bankruptcy a couple years ago and went through it alone because of the stigma that it carries in this country.

It doesn't have to be that way. The media needs to STOP making it be that way. Hope Eva has a good bankruptcy attorney.

back soon
ep

1 comment:

  1. I am totally agreed with post.media need focus on the people who really need bankruptcy.More over i am a fan of EVA.

    ReplyDelete